Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-2 - "Omega / Emancipation" (Song + Video)
lad to be the first to post this! finally beat ya effex lol.

Anyways, Deep, deep tracks that i'm sure everyone will love hearing from our boy one-2 off the kabob & vodka mixtape. Omega/emanicipation put in one file like microphone montana/rap man.

http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=254

plus some director posted a music video based off this track. Obviously people who are into the whole nwo theory/ or politics period will like this video too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECrGKFitwzk

Effex, you should get the word out on this forum on this song, like on the front page of this website.
I posted this a couple hours ago homie, check the Kabob and Vodka official mixtape thread, i was first Smile haha
ONE-2 coming with that knowledge crazy man,
killuminati!
(06-11-2010, 08:37 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I posted this a couple hours ago homie, check the Kabob and Vodka official mixtape thread, i was first Smile haha

daaaaaammmn!! fucking terrible, i feel like a complete ass lol! damn it i should of checked all the threads in the treacherous forum. My bad 509. Well at least i posted the music video for anyone to see one-2's message told in the form of images. For now on i'm leaving anything crooked/hsg/sh/treacherous related things to effex and 509 haha.
(06-11-2010, 08:37 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I posted this a couple hours ago homie, check the Kabob and Vodka official mixtape thread, i was first Smile haha

LOL... I'm slippin, I just got home, long day...

Thanks for the update though!
(06-11-2010, 09:05 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3954.msg273357#msg273357 date=1276306663]
I posted this a couple hours ago homie, check the Kabob and Vodka official mixtape thread, i was first Smile haha

daaaaaammmn!! fucking terrible, i feel like a complete ass lol! damn it i should of checked all the threads in the treacherous forum. My bad 509. Well at least i posted the music video for anyone to see one-2's message told in the form of images. For now on i'm leaving anything crooked/hsg/sh/treacherous related things to effex and 509 haha.
[/quote]

lol its alright homie. haha you posted the video first!! I got the songs and you got the video, were a great team. lol i think ima leave all the updates to EFFeX thats to much work for me. haha
I'm not gonna listen to anything until it drops lol....I think hearing some of the BE3 tracks before it dropped ruined that tape for me.  Can't wait til the 16th!! 
damn... one-2 is talented!
(06-12-2010, 08:08 AM)Akademic link Wrote:I'm not gonna listen to anything until it drops lol....I think hearing some of the BE3 tracks before it dropped ruined that tape for me.  Can't wait til the 16th!! 

I've listened to each of the joints that dropped so far at least a couple times, but I don't think I'm going to play them out. The tracks are REALLY good, One-2 is a beast.
(06-12-2010, 11:54 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Akademic link=topic=3954.msg273371#msg273371 date=1276348080]
I'm not gonna listen to anything until it drops lol....I think hearing some of the BE3 tracks before it dropped ruined that tape for me.  Can't wait til the 16th!! 

I've listened to each of the joints that dropped so far at least a couple times, but I don't think I'm going to play them out. The tracks are REALLY good, One-2 is a beast.
[/quote]

Yeah he is.  I leave for a 20 hour drive to disney next friday though.  I'll h ave this whole cd and it'll be fresh for the ride.