Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serv C feat. Crooked I & Royce Da 5'9" - "Break Da Frame"
Wh must Crooked I renegade every feature he gets on? Especially with these no-name dudes? He's heartless.
Sir Aah isn't wack lyrically but he's just not very good overall. Crooked destroyed this track, he just never runs out of metaphors. It's incredible.
see thats the thing I normally skip through these features, and then listen to them when somone drops a crook onvly version (thank you straight crooked volumes) but crook always kills it.
I ADMITT CROOKED I DID KILL IT..  BUT ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYIN I'M A NO NAMER DUDE, DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT A NAME IN THE SOUTH..  SOUTH TEXAS.. SAN ANTONE - HOUSTON - AUSTIN - CORPUS CHRISTI.. THATS A VICINITY OF 9 MILLION PEOPLE..  GOOGLE SERV C, OR YAHOO, OR WHATEVER YOU DO TO SEARCH...  YOU'LL SEE..  IT'S A BIG DEAL CUZ I'M MEXICAN!!!!
ROYCE DA 5'9" AND CROOKED I'S MANAGER IS MY MANAGER TOO...  I GOT UP AND COMING TRAX WITH JOE BUDDEN, LLOYD BANKS, YELA & TECH N9NE...  THIS NATION IS HUGE WITH OVER 4 BILLION PEOPLE...  U CANT HEAR EVERYBODY @ ONCE....YOU ALL GOTTA GIVE A CHANCE TO THOSE UP COMING ARTISTS THAT ARE TRYIN TO KEEP REAL HIP HOP ALIVE!!!  LOOK ME UP ON YOUTUBE @ ~.youtube.com/therealSERVC    SERV C Website  -  ~.wix.com/SERV_C/serv
(07-21-2011, 02:56 PM)SERV C link Wrote:I ADMITT CROOKED I DID KILL IT..  BUT ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYIN I'M A NO NAMER DUDE, DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT A NAME IN THE SOUTH..  SOUTH TEXAS.. SAN ANTONE - HOUSTON - AUSTIN - CORPUS CHRISTI.. THATS A VICINITY OF 9 MILLION PEOPLE..  GOOGLE SERV C, OR YAHOO, OR WHATEVER YOU DO TO SEARCH...  YOU'LL SEE..  IT'S A BIG DEAL CUZ I'M MEXICAN!!!!
ROYCE DA 5'9" AND CROOKED I'S MANAGER IS MY MANAGER TOO...  I GOT UP AND COMING TRAX WITH JOE BUDDEN, LLOYD BANKS, YELA & TECH N9NE...  THIS NATION IS HUGE WITH OVER 4 BILLION PEOPLE...  U CANT HEAR EVERYBODY @ ONCE....YOU ALL GOTTA GIVE A CHANCE TO THOSE UP COMING ARTISTS THAT ARE TRYIN TO KEEP REAL HIP HOP ALIVE!!!  LOOK ME UP ON YOUTUBE @ ~.youtube.com/therealSERVC    SERV C Website  -  ~.wix.com/SERV_C/serv

on the real man fuck the haters on here.  the problem is you got a verse from our favorite rapper on your CD and nobody on this forum pays attention to a damn thing somebody says unless it's Crooked or a HSG member lol

can't wait to hear you rap with Budden and Tech, please post them here!
(07-21-2011, 02:56 PM)SERV C link Wrote:I ADMITT CROOKED I DID KILL IT..  BUT ALL THESE PEOPLE SAYIN I'M A NO NAMER DUDE, DON'T KNOW THAT I GOT A NAME IN THE SOUTH..  SOUTH TEXAS.. SAN ANTONE - HOUSTON - AUSTIN - CORPUS CHRISTI.. THATS A VICINITY OF 9 MILLION PEOPLE..  GOOGLE SERV C, OR YAHOO, OR WHATEVER YOU DO TO SEARCH...  YOU'LL SEE..  IT'S A BIG DEAL CUZ I'M MEXICAN!!!!

Thanks for dropping through man!

This site is fully supportive of up-and-coming artists, you're more than welcome here. Keep us up-to-date on your projects! #COB